What you will be doing as a Treasury Assistant
As treasury assistant you are responsible for the day-to-day treasury activities for EMEA and report directly to the EMEA Group Controller. You are responsible for the daily treasury activities including cash reporting, forecasting, AR and AP reporting and variance analyses. You provide the business with information at regional and corporate level.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Daily EMEA cash & liquidity management;
- Cash flow planning and reporting on short and long term;
- Monitor payments and assess the impact on cash forecasting;
- Reconciliation of bank and Loan accounts;
- Support the EMEA Group Controller with the month and year-end closing and reporting.
Who are you?
In order to be able to successfully fulfill this international position, you proactively take up matters based on your analytical skills. You have a focus and drive to achieve department goals and objectives. Also ideally you have:
- a bachelor or university degree in finance or economics;
- Proven experience in the treasury area is a plus;
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience in an international organization;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office 365. Advanced knowledge is a plus;
- Fluently verbal and written in English language.
Where you will be working
Our client is an international player with expertise in the field of medical devices. Headquartered in the US and branches all over the world. The financial department of the EMEA region is located at the location in Ede.
Invacare manufactures and distributes a comprehensive range of personal assistance products to help their users enjoy a comfortable, safe and active lifestyle. Their mission is embodied in our company motto to “Make Life’s Experiences Possible” and to ensure that users are given the same freedom of choice and access to precision engineered products, as more able-bodied people.
We operate directly in all European countries and via a distributor network in the Eastern European, Middle Eastern and African regions and have dedicated European Product. In Europe alone they employ approximately 1,600 people.
Would you like to work in an international environment in which you maintain many international contacts? Then this could be the challenge for you!
What you get in return
You will work in a dynamic organization that is in full development. You can also count on a good atmosphere and a challenging international working environment. You can count on:
- A challenging financial position in which you will have a broad responsibility.
- You will have the opportunity to further develop yourself within a complex international organization.
- You can also count on a good package of primary and secondary employment conditions. The salary range for this position is between € 45.000 and € 60.000 per year.