What you will be doing as a Corporate Reporting Manager
We are looking for a Corporate Reporting Manager who will report to the Group Accounting & Reporting Manager and lead a team of 4FTE. As Corporate Reporting Manager you are the owner and manager of the reporting processes of the group and provide reporting expertise to the finance function. You'll ensure and continuously improve a streamlined, accurate and efficient reporting process covering monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting processes.
You'll be responsible for:
- managing the day-to-day corporate administration (of the vessel owning companies);
- correct execution of internal cash management;
- the consolidation of financial figures for the Vroon Group;
- maintaining the consolidation structure of approx. 130 entities;
- in-and external financial reporting of the Vroon Group and its subsidiaries (such as quarterly reports, annual financial statements);
- keeping track of changes in rules, regulations and industry norms worldwide;
- developing and improving the Vroon accounting policies and prepare proposals for quality and process improvement of consolidation and reporting;
- updating the yearly transfer pricing documentation;
- directing the Vroon Group audit;
- Ad hoc projects.
Who are you?
Therefore, we are looking for a well-organized and ambitious financial with a helicopter view and hands-on mentality. Someone directly out of the Big 4 is a good opportunity, but also someone who already has experience in Reporting and who wants to make the next step. You are also a team player and enjoy working in close cooperation with colleagues from other offices and departments.
- A Master’s degree in Business Economics, Accounting or equivalent;
- Knowledge of Dutch GAAP and IFRS;
- Key competences: strong analytical and problem solving skills, accurate, excellent reporting skills, stress resistant, team player and planning and organisation;
- Excellent verbal and written communication and reporting skills in English and Dutch;
- Experience with MS Dynamics AX and CaseWare is preferred.
Where you will be working
Vroon is a worldwide shipping company. Their vision is to be recognised as a premier shipping company active in a number of specialised and commodity-type shipping segments. Their mission is to provide seagoing transportation services and engineering & support solutions that are reliable, sustainable, cost effective and enable our customers to be successful. With the headquarter located in Breda (the Netherlands), Vroon employs about 2,300 professionals in offices around the world and on board a diverse fleet of approximately 110 vessels. The Company is active - through various subsidiaries and under different brand names - in the deep sea and offshore business segments. The financial service center of Vroon is located in Breda.
What you get in return
Vroon offers you a professional, dedicated, and enthusiastic team in an dynamic, and rapidly changing environment. The company culture is down-to-earth and pragmatic. The working landscape offers room for personal input and initiatives. In addition, Vroon offers you:
- Salary range between 65k and 80k a year;
- Good employee benefits (e.g., pension, variable bonus)
- Growth- and development opportunities, including a (free) training programme and a yearly personal budget that can be used for your own personal and professional development goals;
- The opportunity to work in a dynamic international environment;
- The opportunity to work from home;
- Company fitness;
- A company restaurant, in which it is a pleasure to have lunch or conduct meetings.