What you will be doing as a Financial Controller
Have you heard of FitForMe? We’re talking about the global market leader in a rapidly growing niche. Based in a state-of-the-art office in the heart of Rotterdam City, next to Central Station. Due to this rapid growth, we are looking for a financial controller.
As financial controller, you report directly to the head of finance. Together you make sure that you maintain and control the complete (international) planning and control cycle for FitForMe. Consisting of 4 Dutch entities and several international entities, you can count on a challenging and complex environment. Your key responsibilities summarized:
- Preparing financial management reporting, including analysis;
- Creating new reporting insights proactively or at request of stakeholders;
- In collaboration with the team, work on and responsible for month and year-end closing;
- Preparing for and manage year-end external audit;
- Compiling annual statements for our Dutch entities and coordinating all filings (annual accounts, corporate income tax etc.) with foreign accountants
- Regular cost control meetings with budget holders;
- Coordinating role in budget and latest estimate cycle.
Who are you?
We are looking for someone who’s result-driven, detail oriented and simply fun to work with! You’ll be a joining a fast growing scale-up organization, so you enjoy a lot of hustle, bustle and dynamics. Also, ideally:
- You have a bachelor/ university degree in Finance, Accounting or similar;
- You’ve got a track record in the field of accountancy, financial reporting and/or financial control;
- Experience with integration of new entities in an existing financial reporting structure is a plus.
Where you will be working
FitForMe, based in the heart of Rotterdam city, is the global market leader in a rapidly growing niche: dietary supplements for people who have had a bariatric operation. Their mission is to improve quality of life for bariatric patients by delivering the worlds’ leading bariatric food supplement. With FitForMe, patients ensure that the risk of shortages is significantly reduced after the operation and in this way we help this target group on the way to a healthier life.
FitForMe's success is based on a combination of product development based on scientific research, collaboration with the best production partners and 120 passionate employees in 32 countries across all continents. The FitForMe team is young, diverse and very ambitious. The atmosphere is informal, with plenty of space to inspire each other and learn from each other.
What you get in return
Next to the interesting aspects of a fast growing scale-up in combination with the open and informal culture, you can count on a role where you will get a lot of responsibility. FitForMe runs on output, trust and you will receive the right tools to do your job. Also, you can count on:
- A state-of-the-art office right next to Rotterdam Central Station;
- A daily catered healthy lunch;
- A yearly salary ranging from EUR 60.000 – EUR 70.000;
- A result-based bonus;
- A NS business card;
- Hybrid working is possible