What you will be doing as a Business Controller
Have you heard of FitForMe? We’re talking about the global market leader in a rapidly growing niche dietary supplements for people who have had a bariatric operation.. Based in a state-of-the-art office in the heart of Rotterdam City, next to Central Station. Due to this rapid growth, we are looking for a business controller.
As business controller, you report directly to the CFO. You act as a true finance business partner for the entire global FitForMe organization and with your expertise you will have a significant contribution to the success of the organization.
Your key responsibilities summarized:
- You proactively collaborate with (non) finance leaders to manage business performances and risks;
- You identify business opportunities and lead improvement initiatives;
- You are the one who provides key insights and analysis regarding sales, margins and project completion;
- Providing forecast on multiple revenue streams of different regions (EMEA, US, Australia);
- Providing strong analytics on opportunity funnel, orders and revenue execution, price, volume mix;
- Provide clear communication on company performance and future outlook to the CEO and the Management Team of FitForMe;
- Design and implement processes and tools for timely, accurate and actionable business insights to understand the drivers of past performance and lead accurate forecasts.
- Lead or actively participate in ad-hoc projects within Finance or Commercial.
- Be the bridge and ambassador between the Sales / Marketing / IT and Finance in all aspects of the business as a finance business partner in future M&A projects.
Who are you?
We are looking for someone who’s result-driven, a true sparring partner and simply fun to work with! You’ll be a joining a fast growing scale-up organization, so you enjoy a lot of hustle, bustle and dynamics. Also, ideally:
- You have a bachelor or university degree in finance, economics or similar;
- You’ve got a proven track record (5+ years) in the field of business control, within e-commerce would be a big plus;
- You’ve got experience with KPI measurement and business analytics including financial data modelling; understands how to turn data into actionable information for important business decisions;
- The ability to effectively partner with and influence senior level cross-functional teams;
- You’re awesome at building and maintaining relationships throughout the whole company;
- You’re fluent in English, Dutch is preferred but not mandatory.
Where you will be working
FitForMe, based in the heart of Rotterdam city, is the global market leader in a rapidly growing niche: dietary supplements for people who have had a bariatric operation. Their mission is to improve quality of life for bariatric patients by delivering the worlds’ leading bariatric food supplement. With FitForMe, patients ensure that the risk of shortages is significantly reduced after the operation and in this way we help this target group on the way to a healthier life.
FitForMe's success is based on a combination of product development based on scientific research, collaboration with the best production partners and 120 passionate employees in 32 countries across all continents. The FitForMe team is young, diverse and very ambitious. The atmosphere is informal, with plenty of space to inspire each other and learn from each other.
What you get in return
Next to the interesting aspects of a fast growing scale-up in combination with the open and informal culture, you can count on a role where you will get a lot of responsibility. FitForMe runs on output, trust and you will receive the right tools to do your job. Also, you can count on:
- A state-of-the-art office right next to Rotterdam Central Station;
- A daily catered healthy lunch;
- A yearly salary ranging from EUR 75.000 – EUR 95.000;
- A result-based bonus;
- A NS business card;
- Hybrid working is possible